Great stuff Adam! Tip coming your way Christian - hang in there Brother! : )
- Posts Authored: 327
- Posts Contributed To: 0
26,975 viewsJanuary 12th, 2016 by adam
This year we're excited to share what we've built in weekly updates, of which this is the first.
This weeks update contains
- an exclusive video preview of Enhanced Tokens and how simple they are to create within your wallet
- Comprehensive Manuals and Guides for Users and Operators of Swapbot Vending Machines
- Our first Token Giveaway, where each week you can win valuable redeemable tokens. This
Tokenly Video Update #1
Early Look at Enhanced TokensRead More
33,440 viewsJanuary 9th, 2016 by adam
On Episode 277...
Format Changes to LTB 2016 announced, effective immediately!
- Andreas explains the upcoming Bitcoin Improvement Proposal called Segregated Witness, which allows among other things the separating of cryptographic signatures from their underlying transaction and by doing so, solve a bunch of problems. This episode is Technical but Andreas does a good job unpacking it and the other hosts are there to ask the obvious questions.
31,384 viewsDecember 26th, 2015 by adam
32,535 viewsDecember 19th, 2015 by adam
On Episode 274 ...
Today we're talking about two exciting projects building more functionality on top of the Bitcoin protocol. We end todays show with Ryan Shea, one of the leads at the open source OneName.io project as he talks about the power of identity.
But first, capacity is one of the biggest challenges ahead of Bitcoin, The Lightning Network concept is one of the more promising approaches, and this probably isn't the first time you've heard about it. We kick things off with Tadge Drydja, one of the founders behind the startup implementation of lightning network for an inside look at the possibilities and an update on their progress.Read More
32,653 viewsDecember 15th, 2015 by adam
On Episode 273 ...
Last month, I put on a suit and headed to San Francisco for the Future of Digital Currency and Blockchain conference. Today I'm pleased to share with you the second panel I moderated at the event entitled "Improving UX In Cryptosystems"
This panel features...
- Melanie Shapiro of Case Wallet
- Samo Drole of Coinbase
- Brennen Byrne of Clef
- Nicola Bacca of Ledger Wallet
33,608 viewsDecember 12th, 2015 by adam
On Episode 272 ...
Last month, I put on a suit and headed to San Francisco for the Future of Digital Currency and Blockchain conference.
This time we'll hear from...
Eric Lombrozo talks about the current reality behind Bitcoin Full nodes and some of his ideas for improving the situation in a talk called "Incentives for Full Nodes"
- Peter Todd talks about the motivations and rationale behind Proof of Work in a talk called "The Good, Bad and Ugly of Proof of Work"
33,812 viewsDecember 8th, 2015 by adam
On Episode 271 ...
Last month, I put on a suit and headed to San Francisco for the Future of Digital Currency and Blockchain conference. Today, I'm pleased to bring you the first panel discussion I moderated at the event.Read More
34,798 viewsDecember 5th, 2015 by adam
On Episode 270 ...
Last month, I put on a suit and headed to San Francisco for the Future of Digital Currency and Blockchain conference. Today, I'm pleased to bring you the first panel discussion from that event.Read More