The LTB Network Forum

The Let's Talk Bitcoin! show is taking a week off. E193 will resume on March 14th

Back to Listener Lounge

Jump to bottom

Comments

adam

Hey folks, I've been sick as a dog since sunday evening and although I have a few pieces of content that could be assembled, edited and released, i've got no voice and it's not going to happen.

I expect to be over this sometime next week and can commit to releasing episode 193 on March 14th, so there will be no episode released on Saturday the 7th or Tuesday the 10th.

If you haven't yet taken the opportunity, I'd recommend filling your listening time catching up on the other shows on the LTB network.

That's it, see ya'll on the 14th.

0 likes
  • markxmayer

Get well soon Adam.

SoG Assets - Spells of Genesis Asset Information
    BIP38 Wallets - Professionally printed encrypted paper wallets
    bitographs.com - Custom data-driven posters
    Netki Wallet Name - wallet.markxmayer.bit (BTC, LTC, DGC, NMC, tetherUSD)

1 like
  • deweller

We have a group working on pulling together some clips from the really early episodes of LTB. It is pretty fun to hear the early thoughts from episode 1 and the like.

We may be able to edit together a collection of highlights from the very early days of LTB before Saturday.

Co-Founder and CTO of Tokenly

2 likes
  • pooktwo

@deweller We have a group working on pulling together some clips from the really early episodes of LTB. It is pretty fun to hear the early thoughts from episode 1 and the like.

We may be able to edit together a collection of highlights from the very early days of LTB before Saturday.

I would very much like to hear that :D I have heard every episode so far, but hearing old clips would be really fun and interesting to compare the talks then, with the talks now

• Robert Ross
    • Director of FoldingCoin Inc
    • Community Director for the Counterparty Foundation
    • Twitter: @pooktwoFLDC
    • FLDC Twitter: @foldingcoin
    • Email: rross@foldingcoin.net
    • Alt Email: foldingcoin.net@gmail.com
    0 likes
  • deweller

Five of us got together and pulled out our favorite clips from the first 5 episodes. So it looks like there is going to be an episode to release this Saturday after all. Woo-hoo!

Although a little bit has changed since then, it is funny how much has really stayed the same.

Co-Founder and CTO of Tokenly

2 likes
  • btc_revel

Wish you the best for recovery. Even though you are ill and probably don't feel well, use that time to disconnect a bit

0 likes
  • R. Frank

@deweller We have a group working on pulling together some clips from the really early episodes of LTB. It is pretty fun to hear the early thoughts from episode 1 and the like.

There should always be the BEST of Lets Talk Bitcoin for the year! That way it's like a summary and conclusion. It could even be a part1 and part2

The wine glass is neither half empty nor half full but evident of the necessity of either downsizing the container or pouring more wine.

0 likes
Jump to top

Please Login to post a reply to this thread.