The LTB Network Forum

Suggest a Topic or Guest! Your suggestion picked? You get a 1000LTBC tip!

Back to Listener Lounge

Jump to bottom
Pages: 12345678

Comments

• Blawpaw

I would like to hear James Clayton as a guest. I'm also interested in Topics such as Tokenization, Blockchain and the Internet of Things!

0 likes
  • Goefells

Can i suggest that we talk to somebody from the Litecoin Association? Possibly TheRealMage? It's been a pretty rough year for LTC, but perhaps it's a good time to see what developments are going on in LTC?

0 likes
  • franckuestein

@goefells Can i suggest that we talk to somebody from the Litecoin Association? Possibly TheRealMage? It's been a pretty rough year for LTC, but perhaps it's a good time to see what developments are going on in LTC?

Why Litecoin and not other cryptocurrency? Something special? :o

I think that's really interesting what you proposed but with cryptocurrencies that incorporate something new or different. In conclusion: interesting projects :P

“Right now, Bitcoin feels like the Internet before the browser”

0 likes
  • Goefells

@francescu

@goefells Can i suggest that we talk to somebody from the Litecoin Association? Possibly TheRealMage? It's been a pretty rough year for LTC, but perhaps it's a good time to see what developments are going on in LTC?

Why Litecoin and not other cryptocurrency? Something special? :o

I think that's really interesting what you proposed but with cryptocurrencies that incorporate something new or different. In conclusion: interesting projects :P

Interest in new tech is great, no doubt. LTBC coin is an example of that. I just thought that it would be cool for the LTB team to talk to one of the developers or Litecoin Association members because it is the second biggest crypto :)

0 likes
  • wijasen2261

how to get it ?

0 likes
Jump to top
Pages: 12345678

Please Login to post a reply to this thread.

© Copyright 2013–2016 The LTB Network. All rights reserved .