The LTB Network Forum

Suggest a Topic or Guest! Your suggestion picked? You get a 1000LTBC tip!

Back to Listener Lounge

Jump to bottom
Pages: 12345678

Comments

adam

Hey everybody

I'm giving out 1,000LTBC tips for people who suggest discussion topics or guests we then book on the show.

Any suggestions?

4 likes
  • Daurgothoth
    1. Year to date, then vs now topic.
    2. Industry disruption topic, what is common practice vs a bitcoin solution.
    3. Bitcoin culture, humor, jokes, artwork.

*I am very interested in writing one of these.

1 like
  • PTheD

I would like some coverage of Bitcoin's practical usage. That is to say insofar as it has been adopted in the world outside of "enthusiasts", what is it being used for? Often times what the theory of something is, and what it seems like it would be or could be suited for are a bit afield of what ends up happening, of what turns out to occur in actuality. I would like to know how it has developed in practical use out there in the economy of the world. How it is turning out to be matched with "real world incentives" in such a way that it is the best option for Joe Schmo and because of this is being adopted by same. I want to hear the story of Bitcoin's usage history so far.

1 like
  • JayeK

I wouldn't mind hearing more from Josh Mohland, josh being the founder and CEO of Wow Such Business, creators of the dogetipbot, which allows people to exchange DogeCoins on Reddit.

Was recently on Dr, Chris Ryans podcast - Tangentially-Speaking. With the recent volatility in the alt coin market it would be interesting to hear from someone working with one of the more prominent, yet fun alt coins.

0 likes
  • ggerrein

I think you have a great mix of people who are currently involved in this community, but I would like to sometimes hear the opinions of experts who are on the outside looking in. For example, some scholar who is specialized in Nozick or Rawls form of economic justice would make for an interesting discussion I believe.

0 likes
  • adam

@ggerrein For example, some scholar who is specialized in Nozick or Rawls form of economic justice would make for an interesting discussion I believe.

I don't even know what either of those things are, can you ELI5?

0 likes
  • ronky

Kevin from Swiss Crypto Exchange https://www.swisscex.com/market facing legal challenges.

0 likes
  • jhowellesq

I have followed the buzz on coin based crowdfunding potential, but it would be interesting to hear an outsider's view, even a critic. Critics on this and other issues can point out flaws that the community may not be aware of and can then attempt to solve. CF is most interesting in this respect because it is new and unsettled.

0 likes
  • Obstinatus

I'd like to see you do reoccurring interviews with more folks on the street. A good place to mine are the many BTC clubs and meetup groups around the country and the world. Hearing how people are driving BTC adoption from regular Joe's who aren't coding the future would be a good service and awesome resource for the BTC community.

1 like
  • PTheD

@obstinatus I'd like to see you do reoccurring interviews with more folks on the street.

. . .

@obstinatus Hearing how people are driving BTC adoption from regular Joe's who aren't coding the future would be a good service and awesome resource for the BTC community.

Count me in for a +1 on this idea.

0 likes
  • davidmosk

Living in Singapore, I'd like to hear more from other areas of the world- maybe a segment on whats happening with BTC around the world, where you highlight some new developments/projects in each region.

1 like
Jump to top
Pages: 12345678

Please Login to post a reply to this thread.

© Copyright 2013–2016 The LTB Network. All rights reserved .