The LTB Network Forum

Ltb distribution 16 May 2015

Back to LTBcoin Talk

Jump to bottom

Comments

Coffeefire

I received a notification that I was being sent LTb coin on the 16th May, however, nothing is showing up in my wallet? I have received every other payment without issue but this one hasn't appeared... Anyone know why?

0 likes
  • adam

@coffeefire I received a notification that I was being sent LTb coin on the 16th May, however, nothing is showing up in my wallet? I have received every other payment without issue but this one hasn't appeared... Anyone know why?

What wallet are you using? We've noticed Counterwallet has been having some problems detecting incoming transactions. You might try loading up the same address in the LTB companion to see if it works letstalkbitcoin.com/wallet

From our distribution system it looks like we did send to you as usual with a confirmation on the blockchain

User (Coffeefire) (Amount) 950.90038620 you can find the confirmation here, as far as I can tell it all seems to be in order.

http://blockscan.com/txInfo/11658282

Let us know how it resolves

0 likes
  • Coffeefire

@adam, thanks for the tip. It is showing fine on the ltb companion.

I usually use Counterwallet.io website. Having looked a bit closer, the actual total ltbcoin value is correct, but its just not showing up on the account history page. Not sure how that would be.

Its all there though :)

2 likes
Jump to top

Please Login to post a reply to this thread.

© Copyright 2013–2016 The LTB Network. All rights reserved .