"The price is 0.00025 BTC per share"
I have three questions @cryptonaut before investing:
1) Can the value of earnfreebtc change or is it fixed forever?
2) If I buy them and after some months I would want to quit from the investment, could I have my btc back?
3) How much is the gain (approximately)? Let's say I have bought 1btc worth of earnfreebtc last week, what would be my gain?
1) I am selling 40,000 out of 100,000 total shares at 0.00025 BTC each, I have no plans on changing the price. Once those 40,000 are all sold, no more will be sold in the foreseeable future (I want to keep at least 50% for myself)
2) No, I will most likely not buy back any tokens. You are free to sell them on the market though (although not much of a market right now.. that should change soon)
3) The dividends can vary quite a bit. Normal weeks are fairly low payments (at least lately), but now and then a larger ad deal is made which results in a much bigger payout, like 5x to 10x or more of a normal week. You can see for yourself all the dividends that have been made here: http://earnfreebitcoins.com/xcp
The intention of this crowdsale has been to raise a decent amount of funds so that I can afford to spend the time (or hire someone) to make some serious upgrades to the site and push things on the marketing front, which would hopefully bring in more users and advertisers (thus increasing payouts / profit). So far I have only received a little over 1 BTC in the few months that I have been running this, so hasnt had much of an impact quite yet.