This was created by @loon3 and after trying it out wanted to show everyone how cool it is so far. Currently under development, use at your own risk!
How to add the extension to chrome:
- Go the the github page and click "Download ZIP" on the lower right side
- Once downloaded, extract the zip file
- In chrome, go to chrome://extensions/ and enable developer mode
- Click "Load unpacked extension" and navigate to where ever you extracted the file
- Highlight the folder called "Chrome Extension" and click "OK"
At that point you should see the "LTB Companion Wallet" added as a new chrome extension and there should be an icon that appears at the top right corner of your browser!
@loon3 's github shows that this is still being developed so I wouldn't use large sums of coins until he says it is ready to go
Suggestions: On the "Wallet Settings" tab, prompt the user when they click the "Reset Passphrase" button before actually doing that. I clicked it just to see what would happen and it automatically reset the current passphrase so if someone was playing around after sending to their into wallet addresses, everything would be lost.
It might be a good idea to show the BTC balance somewhere near the LTBc balance on the first tab and then make the BTC balance show in red if it is too low to actually send a transaction.
I like how the cost per transaction is clearly shown to the user (maybe that would be a good spot to show the users current BTC balance?)
Overall this looks very promising! Awesome job, I know I'll be playing around with it!