The LTB Network Forum

92.75% distributed. What's around the corner?

Back to LTBcoin Talk

Jump to bottom

Comments

c44c

Soon all 510,000,000 LTBcoins will be distributed. What will happen after that? Is something else coming to the LTB platform or is the plan to have users spend these tokens somehow?

I remember in the beginning of LTBcoins, they were used to buy advertising spots on the network. Maybe I have missed something, but other than trading these tokens for other tokens, will they open up any special doors for the holders?

Once the tokens have been distributed, what do the people behind LTB see in terms of user support or other contribution to the network? No more magic words and reduced incentives for all user participation?

1 like
  • adam

Click "Marketplace" above - You can buy Advertising with it now, just that in practice nobody does.

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/marketplace

Beyond that I can't discuss details at the moment.

1 like
  • Febo

92.75% is distributed, but distribution will still happen for longer then did so far. I just noticed some huge trades on Poloniex and went check this statistic. 270 millions LTBc traded in last 2 days, what is 55% of all available.

0 likes
  • adam

@febo 92.75% is distributed, but distribution will still happen for longer then did so far. I just noticed some huge trades on Poloniex and went check this statistic. 270 millions LTBc traded in last 2 days, what is 55% of all available.

I'm pretty positive that's a coordinate pump and dump, I wouldn't take it seriously.

0 likes
  • c44c

@adam, thanks for the info! Looking forward to what awaits the LTB network, forum and what tokens can enable ;)

0 likes
  • chewi

I'm also worried about LTBc and the future of the project. Hope to see some news about it.

0 likes
  • BikerGSX

@adam Beyond that I can't discuss details at the moment.

Hum, I'm still holding all of my LTBc. ^_^ Chance favor's the prepared.!!

1 like
  • btcdroid

@bikergsx Hum, I'm still holding all of my LTBc. ^_^ Chance favor's the prepared.!!

I totally read that as "hodling".

0 likes
  • ndvo

I see my tokens as some sort of souvenir. Something that show that I was a part of something incredible. Some time from now it will be nice to say I have these tokens from the time Bitcoin was being built and almost no one knew about Counterparty. Lets say they are proof of pioneering.

2 likes
Jump to top

Please Login to post a reply to this thread.

© Copyright 2013–2016 The LTB Network. All rights reserved .