The LTB Network Forum

100k club

Back to LTBcoin Talk

Jump to bottom
Pages: 12

Comments

faceface

Is there a forum for people with 100k LTBc?

Find out who here: http://blockscan.com/assetholders?q=LTBCOIN

irc://irc.freenode.net/#ltbcoin LTB chat on IRC

0 likes
  • adam

Not yet!

but its a good idea

1 like
  • faceface

Followed by the 1G and 10G club, naturally.

10G, the elders of crypto...

0 likes
  • markxmayer

There is an LTBC 100 (Top 100 holders) forum that @bcohen started, but it has been fairly quiet.

SoG Assets - Spells of Genesis Asset Information
    BIP38 Wallets - Professionally printed encrypted paper wallets
    bitographs.com - Custom data-driven posters
    Netki Wallet Name - wallet.markxmayer.bit (BTC, LTC, DGC, NMC, tetherUSD)

1 like
  • faceface

Is that TCA/TCV based?

0 likes
  • markxmayer

Yes. It was created back in October 2014. It seems to be abandoned at this point.

SoG Assets - Spells of Genesis Asset Information
    BIP38 Wallets - Professionally printed encrypted paper wallets
    bitographs.com - Custom data-driven posters
    Netki Wallet Name - wallet.markxmayer.bit (BTC, LTC, DGC, NMC, tetherUSD)

0 likes
  • adam

@markxmayer Yes. It was created back in October 2014. It seems to be abandoned at this point.

In large part because I control many of the top addresses on behalf of the distribution in its various pools

0 likes
  • pooktwo

@adam

@markxmayer Yes. It was created back in October 2014. It seems to be abandoned at this point.

In large part because I control many of the top addresses on behalf of the distribution in its various pools

You guys have plans in the future to create TCA with actual value amounts that only allow someone with x amount to view correct?

I do not think this is released yet, I think its just if you have 1 TOKEN then you can access the particular forum. Also the top 100 LTB is no longer accurate as trades and funds have moved around a bit since that forum was created

• Robert Ross
    • Director of FoldingCoin Inc
    • Community Director for the Counterparty Foundation
    • Twitter: @pooktwoFLDC
    • FLDC Twitter: @foldingcoin
    • Email: rross@foldingcoin.net
    • Alt Email: foldingcoin.net@gmail.com
    0 likes
  • adam

Yes, that's correct.

@pooktwo

@adam

You guys have plans in the future to create TCA with actual value amounts that only allow someone with x amount to view correct?

I do not think this is released yet, I think its just if you have 1 TOKEN then you can access the particular forum. Also the top 100 LTB is no longer accurate as trades and funds have moved around a bit since that forum was created

1 like
  • faceface

@adam Yes, that's correct.

@pooktwo

@adam

I thought the point of TCA was that it would update dynamically?

0 likes
  • adam

@faceface

@adam Yes, that's correct.

@pooktwo

@adam

I thought the point of TCA was that it would update dynamically?

Right, LTB100 is just an experiment somebody (Brian Cohen) did. Those tokens are stuck where they are stuck unlike a high threshold room where say you can't it if you have less than 100k in your LTB associated wallet

Threshold amounts aren't in yet, but that is on the agenda

1 like
Jump to top
Pages: 12

Please Login to post a reply to this thread.

© Copyright 2013–2016 The LTB Network. All rights reserved .