Published on July 26th, 2013 by
Click to download audio version
Shownotes for Episode 27 - Ponzis, Malware, and the Hashing Cartel
- The End of an Era - Pirate’s Ponzi meets the SEC
- Mining Malware in the Wild Tip the Malware Sleuth! - Andreas goes In-Depth and conducts his first interview on LTB.
- How big is the Malware problem anyways? Does it matter?
- OHECK - KNC wants to create a Hashing Power Cartel
Join Adam & Stephanie at the Inside Bitcoins Conference
on July 30th in New York City! This all day event at the New Yorker building is the place to be for the latest commentary and networking opportunities in the Bitcoin space. For a 20% discount on registration, please fill out this one page listener feedback form
- The code is presented at the conclusion.
While you’re in town, stop by one of our conference meetups
! At Bitcoin2013 in San Jose we had a FANTASTIC time and can’t wait to meet you in New York!
Want to support the Show rather than this particular episode? 1LTBShowv5nZ2fgZ4hWU7ieeDRNKSAxtov
Listener Support addresses for episode 26
Have a question you’d like answered On-Air? Call us at 1-855-WE-TALK-BITCOIN