Published on July 22nd, 2013 by
Click to download audio version
Shownotes for Episode 26 - The Red Cross of Currencies
- Roger Ver on Mt.Gox - Why aren’t Bitcoin Exchanges utilizing Bitcoins Transparency?
- New worse standards coming to a Number Generator near you - What’s the point?
- I speak with Pelle Braendgaard from Nairobi, Kenya about the recently launched Kipochi wallet
- Satoshi Dice takes the money, runs, and suddenly Bitcoin Startups have a successful model to emulate.
- Bitcoin in Argentina or How to Train a Population To Understand they Need Cryptocurrency
Join Adam & Stephanie at the Inside Bitcoins Conference
on July 30th in New York City! This all day event at the New Yorker building is the place to be for the latest commentary and networking opportunities in the Bitcoin space. For a 20% discount on registration, please fill out this one page listener feedback form
- The code is presented at the conclusion.
While you’re in town, stop by one of our conference meetups
! At Bitcoin2013 in San Jose we had a FANTASTIC time and can’t wait to meet you in New York!
Want to support the Show rather than this particular episode?1LTBShowv5nZ2fgZ4hWU7ieeDRNKSAxtov
Listener Support addresses for episode 26
Have a question you’d like answered On-Air? Call us at 1-855-WE-TALK-BITCOIN