Published on July 9th, 2013 by
Click to download audio version
Shownotes for Episode 22 - “ASICs, Forensics and Other Geeky Lullabys"
- Restating the question - What is the point of Mining?
- Blockchain Forensics with Martin Harrigan, founder of Quantabytes - A company working to build tools for the purpose.
- Is Bitcoin Mining Really Like Gold mining? We break it down.
- The excitement is palpable in the venture world with Graham Lawlor, founder of Ultra-Light Startups
- and finally, What’s a better analogy for Bitcoin Mining? Bingo? Land prospecting? If you have a better idea email us at [email protected]
Join Adam & Stephanie at the Inside Bitcoins Conference
on July 30th in New York City! This all day event at the New Yorker building is the place to be for the latest commentary and networking opportunities in the Bitcoin space. For a 20% discount on registration, please fill out this one page listener feedback form
- The code is presented at the conclusion.
Adam will speaking, Stephanie will be grabbing interviews and covering the event.
While you’re in town, stop by one of our conference meetups
! At Bitcoin2013 in San Jose we had a FANTASTIC time and can’t wait to meet you in New York!
Want to support the Show rather than this particular episode? 1LTBShowv5nZ2fgZ4hWU7ieeDRNKSAxtov
Listener Support Addresses for Episode 22
Have a question you’d like answered On-Air? Call us at 1-855-WE-TALK-BITCOIN