Shownotes for Episode 19 - Making It Up As You Go
- Stephanie’s Back from Porcfest! She tells us all about it, ever heard of Woven Bacon Sandwich? You will today
- Listener Mail: Open Garden availability, and the various options on the market for cold storage.
- Interview with Jeff Coleman from the Bitcoin Alliance of Canada for an interesting if tinny discussion of the Mbit, what it is, why it’s important, and why you might want to change your wallet right now to use it.
- Then we’ve got a tri-fecta of stories about various governmental organizations declaring things about technology they don’t seem to understand
- First Bitcoins Seized by DEA - Further Details
Join Adam & Stephanie at the Inside Bitcoins Conference on July 30th in New York City! This all day event at the New Yorker building is the place to be for the latest commentary and networking opportunities in the Bitcoin space. For a 20% discount on registration, please fill out this one page listener feedback form - The code is presented at the conclusion. Adam will speaking, Stephanie will be grabbing interviews and covering the event. While you’re in town, stop by one of our conference meetups! At Bitcoin2013 in San Jose we had a FANTASTIC time and can’t wait to meet you in New York!Want to support the Show rather than this particular episode?1LTBShowv5nZ2fgZ4hWU7ieeDRNKSAxtov Listener Support Addresses for episode 19 Bitcoin: 1DaHiEUqtfx4icqZwWMPYnfu3rVeK5QTfy Litecoin:LUxaof4avTxEGfmajZnSLVMDdYLVJYsFNT Have a question you’d like answered On-Air? Call us at 1-855-WE-TALK-BITCOIN Bitmessage: BM-BcWgZS3dqdrCz9x7cDi9QnMUc51xZbNv