Shownotes for Episode 18 - It’s Not The Simple!
- Bitcoin, MPESA and Kenya - Courtesy of GenesisBlock.com -
- What is Microlending, and does it work?
- It’s Not That Simple - Life as the Largest Canadian Exchange with Joseph David, CEO of CAVirtex
- 16 Bribes a month - Is Corruption just Developing World tipping?
- Mutually Benificial Mesh Networking on your Smartphone with
- Stanislav Shalunov
- The Origins of M-Pesa, and What are Bitcoins Chances in Kenya really?
Join Adam & Stephanie at the Inside Bitcoins Conference on July 30th in New York City! This all day event at the New Yorker building is the place to be for the latest commentary and networking opportunities in the Bitcoin space. For a 20% discount on registration, please fill out this one page listener feedback form - The code is presented at the conclusion. Adam will speaking, Stephanie will be grabbing interviews and covering the event. While you’re in town, stop by one of our conference meetups! At Bitcoin2013 in San Jose we had a FANTASTIC time and can’t wait to meet you in New York!Want to support the Show rather than this particular episode?1LTBShowv5nZ2fgZ4hWU7ieeDRNKSAxtov Listener Support Addresses for episode 17 Bitcoin:1BLJgPogv3npN4SyFD1LhLPiHgXz2AjFKH Litecoin:LPydBYgmFsaS225ofNWWRKZpTYY6tfm4vn Have a question you’d like answered On-Air? Call us at 1-855-WE-TALK-BITCOIN Bitmessage: BM-BcWgZS3dqdrCz9x7cDi9QnMUc51xZbNv