Shownotes for Episode 16 - Making History
- Listener Mail - “East Coast Bitcoin Events?"
- Let’s Talk Bitcoin at Inside Bitcoins Conference, in NYC on July 30th
- A Piece of History with Ryan Gold at the first ever Satoshi Square Los Angeles
- The Missing Piece - Software Solutions for Live & In-Person Trade events
- Stephanies’ Conference Interview with Cedric Dahl, Co-Founder of Open-Source Buttercoin Exchange Platform
- Bail-Out Vs. Bail-In Vs. Jail-In, How to deal with failingbanks?
- Stephanies’ Conference Interview with Jason King, Bitcoin Advocate for the Homeless
- Has Butterfly Labs gone from Horrible Warning to Shining Example?
- Bitcoin Development Fund & First ASIC Single ships!
- Stephanies’ Conference Interview with Brian Armstrong, Co-Founder of Coinbase!
Join Adam & Stephanie at the Inside Bitcoins Conference on July 30th in New York City! This all day event at the New Yorker building is the place to be for the latest commentary and networking opportunities in the Bitcoin space. For a 20% discount on registration, please fill out this one page listener feedback form - The code is presented at the conclusion. Adam will speaking, Stephanie will be grabbing interviews and covering the event. While you’re in town, stop by one of our conference meetups! At Bitcoin2013 in San Jose we had a FANTASTIC time and can’t wait to meet you in New York!Bitcoin: 1JjPb7hS7mvBrMm9CxtHbz6PcL3JyHmAKF Litecoin: LT6Mz2jxtK8avRTnSzPFU4C2ygWDcBTakx Have a question you’d like answered On-Air? Call us at 1-855-WE-TALK-BITCOIN Bitmessage: BM-BcWgZS3dqdrCz9x7cDi9QnMUc51xZbNv