Robert Ross is a Counterparty Foundation Community Director and the Director of FoldingCoin Inc. Each week Robert and various guests will bring you the news of what has been going on in the Counterparty communities and also touching base on the other Bitcoin 2.0 communities. You can find a complete breakdown of everything discussed on this show by going to this XCPassets.org news blog or read the notes below.
I am happy to announce the ability for paid sponsorship’s. I accept any Counterparty Token that is on CoinMarketCap.com in addition to TOPFOLDER tokens, please click below
Thank you to Micheal Blend and Josh Jones for discussing the Counterparty asset TOPCOIN and Adam Levine for discussing Tokenly and Swapbot.
Note: Links referenced in the episode don't at the moment.
Find the Tend redemption systems Alpha signup Here
- And the Swapbot multi-token vending machine Alpha signup Here
Please contact me email@example.com with any Counterparty projects you are working on with suggestions to feature them on the show. Or contact me if you would like assistance or advice on how you can create your project on the Counterparty platform. I may not be able to answer your question or help your project, but I will do my best to find the person who can.
If you are an independent artist and would like to hear your song on this show, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange something. Thank you to Cyrus Youngman and the Kingfishers for the audio segways.
All tips and donations for this podcast will be used to better the FoldingCoin Inc project. 1BYZjVL5QzD44xhepnvX3D1e2QCDCpP3cV
This show is not intended for investment advice.
- The CounterpartyFoundation.org website is going to start being taken over by the community directors. This is to really help take that load off of the founders so they can continue to keep their focus on Symbiont and Counterparty.
Asset of the Week:
- The Asset of the week this week is TOPCOIN. We sit down with the Co-Founders of TOPCOIN Micheal Blend and Josh Jones to discuss their project. TOPCOIN is a rewards based program earned by purchasing domain names.
FoldingCoin has just celebrated its 1 year Anniversary on Saturday! After one year of folding, FLDC participants have been attributed to over 7 billion FAH credits. Nice job Folders!
- FoldingCoin Inc. will be launching the soft beta launch of Shop.FoldingCoin.net today. This site will allow you to buy and sell goods for XCP assets. We also would encourage all XCP projects to sell their merchandise on this site for a one stop shop for Counterparty enthusiasts to get merchandise from all their favorite projects. Vendors and Sellers will be aloud to select which XCP currencies they would like to accept as this site is powered with the help of Tokenly’s Tend component. There is a lot to cover on this new marketplace and rather then cover it here, please join us in our Public Meeting that is taking place at 3pm EDT time on Google Hangout. If you are late there is no worries as it will be available in full on our YouTube channel.
LTB users ebx and markxmayer have just released WalletGenie in an LTB forum thread. WalletGeneie as a CLI RPC frontend to digital currency daemons. Currently supports bitcoin-core and counterparty-server. They will be on next weeks show if you want to learn more.
- I forgot to wish LTBcoin a happy anniversary last week. LTBcoin launched on June 27th, 2014 and from the LTBcoin.com website the following is stated about the coin:
- LTBcoin is the proprietary token for the Let’s Talk Bitcoin Network. It is the exclusive token accepted for sponsorships. It will provide the user a significant discount in the network wide and ACT-specific e-commerce stores. It can be used in the network for tipping and will generally be useful in every corner of the LTB universe.
Spells of Genesis has announced that their BITCRYSTALS crowd sale will be taking place July 29th and will last for one month. The price will start at 15,000 BITCRYSTALS per BTC and every 5 days this will increase in price. Unsold BITCRYSTALS will be burned at the end of the one month period. Spells will be using the Swarm platform to complete their crowdsale. Please read the complete details here.
MXJXN has been added to the Full List of Coutnerparty assets. MXJXN is a redeemable token for audio creation services from Max Jackson. Currently, MXJXN can be redeemed for 1 hour intervals of Max’s work as audio producer/editor, or 2 hour intervals as a composer for theme music for podcasts.
In a Storj blog, it is announced that the Storj Project has now formally incorporated as Sotrj Lab Inc. Storj Labs will now be responsible project development, community management, and funds. For more information on this story please read the Storj Labs blog.
- WoodShares has launched their Swapbot and is also now featured at CoinMarketCap.com. If you wish to learn more about their project, please visit their website or stay tuned into next weeks episode as we have them on as guests to the show.
Sponsors and Shout Outs:
Now that the LTB Tend system is working, I am happy to announce the ability for paid sponsorship’s. You can go to the show notes for a provided link to pay to sponsor easily. I accept any Counterparty Token that is on CoinMarketCap.com in addition to TOPFOLDER tokens, so go check it out.
- This weeks shout out goes to Joe Looney and the LTB companion wallet. Now a few episodes ago I stated that I would like to become a better tipper in the BTC space, and doing this through Counterwallet is just a little difficult. I really dont use standard Bitcoin wallets anymore since I am so involved in the Counterparty space. But with the LTB companion wallet this makes it really easy to use, especially with the LTB name lookup. After I read an article on LTB I simply look at the user who wrote the article and send LTBC to that person rather then copy and pasting a wallet. This makes tipping incredibly easy. Also it gives you an estimated dollar amount of the LTBC at that time, so you can see exactly how much they are getting. Great job Joe, I look forward to seeing what else you do to expand this wallet. Right now there is a greyed out Token Factory section on the LTB wallet, I cant wait to see what this is.
Project of the Week:
- This week I talk with Adam Levine, Editor in Chief of LetsTalkBitcoin! and a Co-Counder of Tokenly. Tokenly is a suite of Counterparty tools that expand the way we use Tokens.
Bitcoin 2.0 News:
- In a CoinTelegraph Article, Citigroup well known for Citibank, has developed 3 internal Blockchains running a centralized crypto currency known as “CitiCoin”. The bank is exploring how it could use blockchain technology for cross border payments.
My Final Thoughts:
I will be heading to the Inside Bitcoin Chicago conference next weekend. I will really excited to be attending this as its my very first Bitcoin conference. I will be bringing some audio equipment in case I meet any Counterparty based projects or people that wish to be interviewed, but I am not yet sure if that is going to be my main focus, but you never know. I would love to meetup with anyone that wishes to, so please email me email@example.com if you want to connect and maybe grab a drink or if you wish to be interviewed for the show. I would like to know of any Counterparty based projects that will be attending in advance if anyone knows of any so please let me know. Since I am driving early Friday morning and coming back late Saturday night, the podcast next week might not be ready for release until a little later in the day next Sunday instead of first thing in the morning.
- This week I did not receive a song submission, but I am reaching out to many Bitcoin focused artist, I had no idea how many actually are out there. So instead this week we are going to add a new section, the Skype Chit Chat round up with Chris and Josh. Let me know what you think of this section and if you liked it or not. Everyone enjoy the rest of your weekend.