-- Blockchain technology, coding, scaling, programming, cryptocurrency, financial regulations, investing, trends, analysis, products and services and more!
About the Guests:
-Ayesha Kiani (min. mark 04:00) is the Managing Director at Republic Crypto; A trusted presale token fundraising platform for all types of investors. She was previously at SingularDTV and is a Venture Partner at NextGen Ventures as well as a Board Member for Ventures for America. She has a Bachelor's in Finance from Stern, a JD from NYU Law School, and previously worked at Skadden.
- Ryan Andersen (min. mark 07:50) is a technology headhunter for Kraken Digital Asset Exchange with a successful track record within financial, banking, high frequency trading, crypto and technology markets.
- Maxwell Sanchez (min. mark 11:22) is Co-Founder and CTO of VeriBlock, a blockchain software development company. He is also the co-inventor of the Proof-of-Proof protocol which enables blockchains to inherit Bitcoin’s computational security in a fully decentralized, transparent, trustless, and permissionless manner.
- Liz Wald (min. mark 17:00) is currently with the TORUS Alliance and has spent 20+ years building global marketplaces, with a career spanning the early days of AOL and Etsy, to the recent explosion of crowdfunding, to using innovative technologies and approaches to disrupt existing supply chains. Liz works with and/or advise a range of start-ups on strategy, fundraising and general operations.
- Russell Feldman (min mark 25:08) is the Chief Business Officer for Bond.One, a blockchain-based bond underwriting, distribution, and trading platform that will revolutionize the fixed income industry.
- Rick Dudley (min mark 30:00) is a software specialist for Vulcanize, has over 16 years of experience as a software developer and IT consultant. He specializes in decentralized peer to peer cryptosystems and smart contracts. He has built systems that have remained in production without maintenance for decades.
Friends and Sponsors of the Show: