Arthur S. Falls and Adam B. Levine are pleased to present the fourth episode in their new, twice monthly (mostly) show exploring the intersection of disruption, open source and the individual which they call The New Renaissance.
On Todays Show
- Adam & Arthur talk about Continuity, Automation, Nam-shubs and how You can help make TNR a better show
- The TNR100 (there are 100 access tokens available) forum
- If you don't have an access token, email [email protected]
- Introduce Yourself, Weigh in on Topics, Tell Us What You Like and Don't Like
- Tokenly Pockets (To hold your access token that gives you access to the private TNR forum)
- LTBn Address Verifier if you haven't already verified your address
Subscribe to the LTBn All Podcasts feed or the Let's Talk Bitcoin! show only feed and never miss an episode again.
Credits for Episode 4
Content for Todays episode was provided by Arthur and Adam
This episode was edited by Arthur S Falls
Music for todays show was provided by Markamillion