This week, I'm joined by Chris Winfrey, co-founder of Authereum, which aims to bridge the gap between Web 3 and Web 2 user experiences. We dive into:
- The missing UX components in Web 3
- What Metamask & Coinbase wallets lack
- The risks of contract-based accounts
- Building a moat around crypto wallet businesses
- Why Authereum puts Dai first
Subscribe or miss out!
Host: Jason Choi
If you enjoyed the show, consider tipping! This show is not financial advice.
- BTC: 3EFSLnPpme6Lo6DynN1bVV9owooueFvEmJ
- ETH: 0xdec40AA30B9C562aB4b839529BfC290C1B5Da61E
Pay your crypto taxes with the help of BitDex
Sign up for eToro here
Subscribe to Jason's newsletter here
Disclaimer: Jason Choi is an investor at Spartan Capital, the hedge fund arm of The Spartan Group. All opinions expressed by Jason and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of The Spartan Group and any of its subsidiaries and personnel. This podcast is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions. The Spartan Group and its clients may hold positions in assets described in the episode. Detailed disclaimers are available at jasonchoi.me and spartangroup.io/disclaimer