Tezos just passed their first ever onchain governance protocol upgraded. In part 1 of our 2-part Tezos series, I touched base with Tezos' Tocqueville Group's Jacob Arluck to discuss:
- Do all blockchains need governance?
- Why does a Tezos vote take so long?
- Can good governance attract developer mindshare?
Support the show:
- Pay with Dai
- BTC: 3EFSLnPpme6Lo6DynN1bVV9owooueFvEmJ
- ETH: 0xdec40AA30B9C562aB4b839529BfC290C1B5Da61E
Host: Jason Choi (@MrJasonChoi).
Intro music by Phortissimo.
Disclaimer: Jason Choi is an investor at Spartan Capital, the hedge fund arm of The Spartan Group. All opinions expressed by Jason and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of The Spartan Group and any of its subsidiaries and personnel. This podcast is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions. The Spartan Group and its clients may hold positions in assets described in the episode. Detailed disclaimers available at jasonchoi.me and spartangroup.io/disclaimer