Hello, welcome to episode 31 of The Bitcoin Game. I'm Rob Mitchell.
I used to run into Valerian Bennett frequently at Los Angeles Bitcoin Meetups in 2014. I thought he’d disappeared from the Bitcoin scene, only to realize how wrong I was. Valerian has taken his experience in mainstream television production, and combined it with his passion for Bitcoin, to create several online Bitcoin video services, with his partner, payment channels developer James Poole. I hope you enjoy our discussion.
- L.A. Bitcoin Meetup with Andreas Antonopoulos (YouTube Playlist)
- James Poole: Http Based Bitcoin Micropayment Channel Demo (not very technical)
- James Poole: Walkthrough for bitcoinj micropayment channels (more technical)
- Adam Draper on TheProtocol.TV
- Bitcoin: The End Of Money As We Know It
- Laura Lopez – SuchWow.TV
- The Mental Accounting Barrier to Micropayments by Nick Szabo
- Think Different About Bitcoin (Valerian's Winning Entry)
Stay tuned for the magic word in this episode, and submit it to your LTB Network account to claim a share of this week's distribution of LTBCoin. Listeners have one week from the release date to claim the magic word credit. The magic word for this episode must be submitted by 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time on December 26, 2015.
NEED LAST-MINUTE BITCOIN STOCKING STUFFERS?
If you're listening to this a few days before Christmas, there’s still time to order the well-known BKeychain Bitcoin keychain, or the quirky Bitcoin Fork Pen on Amazon.com. And Amazon Prime members get free shipping! http://amzn.to/1PdCQ21
All music in this episode of The Bitcoin Game was created by me.
STAY IN TOUCH
Thanks for listening!
The Bitcoin Game box art was created from an illustration by Rock Barcellos.
Bitcoin tipping address: