Published on April 16th, 2020 by
Click to download audio version
Jake Chervinsky has a deep history in litigation that involves the largest financial institutions on earth. Jake has become passionate about both Bitcoin and Ethereum and now finds himself as the General Counsel at Compound Labs the company behind Compound Finance. Jake take the time to explain and interpret how he sees crypto rubbing up with the legal system and his perspective into how it will play out.
- It’s just Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- What Fiduciary responsibilities should cryptocurrency developers have?
- How laws interact with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and crypto.
- How vulnerable are “non-custodial” projects to different legal systems.
- How crypto will influence laws at every level.
Please rate and share the podcast!
You can find us @POVCryptopod on Twitter.