On Todays Episode of Let's Talk Bitcoin, Stephanie Murphy, Andreas Antonopoulos and Jonathan Mohan sit down with Adam B. Levine to discuss...
- Segwit 2x is dead. What was it really, and what does this mean?
- Bitcoin Cash's Emerging Consensus
- Genesis Chains and the Bitcoin Protestant Test
- The Promise and Reality of Limitless Smart Contracts
- Uncensorable Systems and Used Underwear Vendors
- Will Proof of Stake make Ethereum Rollbacks easier or harder?
- What Andreas recommends to clients about Ethereum Multisig
This episode was edited by Matthew Zipkin, featuring music by Jared Rubens and The New Time. This episode was sponsored by EasyDNS.com