On Todays Show
- Adam speaks with Eric, Brandon and John - three of the founders behind Grantcoin whose belief distribution, incentives and a focus on merchant adoption are needed to reach a truly globally relevant token. We talk promise, pitfalls and who gets to decide if automated mining isn't the thing.
...Grantcoin is a way that people in their communities can participate in deciding where capital is going to flow... - Eric, Grantcoin Developer
- Adam speak with Nilam Doctor, lead developer of GreenCoinX self described as an "Identified Cryptocurrency". His idea is to create a bitcoin derived cryptocurrency which can co-exist, cooperate, enable and thrive in a world of legacy government issued tokens.
"...In GreencoinX, what you need to know is my email address or my phone number. If you know any of these... It will show you [the sender] that you are sending coins to me..." - Nilam, GreencoinX Developer
- Learn More About Grantcoin (LAUNCHES MAY 1ST)
- Grantcoin Github for Developers
- Learn more about GreencoinX
- Greencoin Github for Developers
Subscribe to the LTBn All Podcasts feed or the Let's Talk Bitcoin! show only feed and never miss an episode again.
Sponsors for Episode 207
Credits for Episode 207
Content for todays episode was provided by John, Brandon, Eric, Nilam and Adam
This episode was edited by Adam Levine
If you're a developer, you might be interested in our Coins-for-Commits program. As the platform goes open source in the coming weeks we'd like as much help as possible and you'll earn 10,000LTBc per commit that is accepted. You can find the github repository here