Have a question? Want to advertise? Something else? Contact us: [email protected]

From the Front Page

Let's Talk Bitcoin! #129 Dogeparty and Delegated Proof of Stake

Published on July 22nd, 2014 by adam

Click to download audio version

On Todays Episode

Adam talks about the costs of Counterparty and introduces Dogeparty (dogeparty.io) an experimental solution, along with Proof of Charity - a new Token Initialization Method

Daniel Larimer, CEO of Invictus Innovations (bitshares-x.info) (bitsharestalk.org) speaks with Stephanie, Andreas and Adam about the release of BitsharesX, their Delegated Proof of Stake system, automatic stealth addresses, bitUSD and more.

Also, funny story, if you're a Bitshares user you can vote for some delegates I (adam) control (1 and 2).  15% of Bitshares earned are going to user Toast to pay for the upkeep of the machine and his time, and the other 85% is going to be given away through our various channels on the LTBn. 


Content for todays show was provided  by Adam B. Levine, Stephanie Murphy, Andreas M. Antonopoulos, and Daniel Larimer

This episode was edited by Adam Levine

Music for todays show was provided by Jared Rubens, Gurty Beats and Matthew Murkowski

The Five Forum Posts promotion still has one more weekly distributions totalling nearly 2.5 million LTBc remaining, so sign up and get posting today!

Views: 11,512


Make sure to make use of the "downvote" button for any spammy posts, and the "upvote" feature for interesting conversation. Be excellent.

comments powered by Disqus