Neufund CEO Zoe Adamovicz joined us to discuss how Neufund is creating a platform to allow companies to sell tokens backed by actual company equity.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Neufund's thesis of the revolutionary implications of token equity
- The difference between ICOs and Equity Token Offerings (ETO)
- Why from a regulatory perspective ETOs are uncomplicated
- How Neufund's token Neumarks serves to build a community
- How the Initial Capital Building Mechanism is bootstrapping the ecosystem
- The long-term vision of creating a global stock market
Support the show, consider donating:
- BTC: 1CD83r9EzFinDNWwmRW4ssgCbhsM5bxXwg (https://epicenter.tv/tipbtc)
- ETH: 0x8cdb49ca5103Ce06717C4daBBFD4857183f50935 (https://epicenter.tv/tipeth)
This episode is also available on :
Watch or listen, Epicenter is available wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, Sébastien Couture & Meher Roy.