Support the show, consider donating: 1JHEaFW3oA7N72MNdALZXgkYcuChifJ81H (http://bit.ly/2iSV5A2)
It's been an eventful year in the blockchain space, for the Epicenter podcast, and its hosts. Brian, Meher and Sebastien look back on 2016 and provide a few personal updates, give their thoughts and insights on how the space evolved, and make predictions on where they feel the industry will go in the next year.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Brian, Meher and Sebastien give a few updates on their personal lives and professional projects
- The current state of VC funding in the blockchain space
- The application of blockchain technologies in enterprise and the corporate development cycle
- The current state of the Bitcoin and Ethereum ecosystems and provide our thoughts on their respective futures
- Predictions for 2017 and speculations on how the industry will continue to evolve
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Bitcoin Venture Capital Funding
- Not Just Bitcoin: The Top 7 Cryptocurrencies All Gained in 2016
- Validity Labs
- Stratumn Website
- Cosmos - Internet of Blockchains
- Dictator's Handbook
- Jaxx: Wallets that Unify the Blockchain Experience Across Devices - http://jaxx.io
This episode is also available on :
Watch or listen, Epicenter is available wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, Sébastien Couture & Meher Roy.