On today's show I head over to the second annual Distributed Health conference held at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center right here in beautiful Nashville Tennessee. We had speakers and attendees joining us from all over the world who shared with us information about their projects and insights about what the future holds for Blockchain tech in Healthcare.
Great talks from brilliant minds, great panels and a wonderful mix of attendees from all over the world. Needless to say I had a blast!
Thanks to all of the great folks who took time to interview for this episode. Your insights are much appreciated!
Special thanks to Shalini Gupta and Dana Zhang for their help during the conference with procuring interviews.
CREDITS & VALUABLE LINKS:
Distributed: Health 2017 Interviews by host, John Barrett
- Steve, Queschow, Molly – BTC Media – Shanghai, China
- Rebecca Trescott Selucro
- David Bailey – BTC Media
- Giles Ward – BTC Media
- Ted Tanner – CTO & Co-founder of PokitDok
- Chris Wilhite – VP Front End Development – PokitDok
- Vivian Li – Sr. Production Marketing Manager – PokitDok
Betsy Dalton – Exec. Assistant – PokitDok
Check-in Desk Staff: Nicole Covington, Caitlyn Childress, Allison, David, Tommy, Alexa
- Miriam Paramore – President, OptimizeRx
- Amber Hartley – Burst IQ
- Dr. Renee Bovelle – Med. Director of Envision and of Vision Eye & Laser Ctr.
- Susan Romaknot – CEO Spiriteuse Partners
- Jennifer Hinkel – McGivney Global Advisiors
- Dana Zhang – Vanderbilt Graduate Research Assistant, PhD Student
- Amanda Way – ScripDrop
- Janelle Breekner – Intern, ScripDrop
- Nick Potts – CEO & Co-Founder ScripDrop
- Christine Fahee – University of Memphis Grad. Student in Mgmt. Information Systems
Katherine “Kat” Kuzmeskas, MPH – CEO & Co-Founder Simply Vital Health, Inc. www.SimplyVitalHealth.com
Aaron Van Wirdum - Technical Editor/Lead writer for BTC Media [email protected] @AaronvanW
- Calli Bailey – COO BTC Media
- Harrison Ballard – Events Coordinator BTC Media
- Allison Landey – BTC Media Global Account
- Caitlin Childress – BTC Media Intern from Ole Miss – Conf. desk help
- Nicole Covington – BTC Media Intern from Ole Miss – Conf. desk help
- Matthew Neemer – VUMC Senior Financial Analyst
- Corey Todaro – CEO HashedHealth
Great news listeners! Our transcription page is now live on the website thanks to the continuing hard work of one of our loyal listeners who is also a consultant to the show.
These Professional transcriptions are provided each week by one of our fans who can be found at:
Ode To Satoshi
Ode to Satoshi lyrics & melody by John Barrett
Copyright 2014 RJM Publishing - BMI Nashville.
Lead Vocal, Harmony Vocals, Harmonica, Snare Drum: John Barrett
Harmony vocals: John Barrett, Connie Sinclair and Lij Shaw
Guitar: Jonathan Brown
Mandolin: Ben Miller
Bass Guitar: Michael Rinne
Initial tracks recorded by Mark Thornton of Sidekick Sound Studios, Madison, TN. All other tracks Recorded, Mixed and Mastered at The Toy Box Studio, Nashville, Tennessee
Engineer: Lij Shaw. Assistant to engineer: Don "The Don" Bates
Produced by John Barrett & Elijah "Lij" Shaw
Special thanks to Alan Baird for his dobro, guitar and mandolin playing on many of the shows. Now that’s some pickin' man! Thanks also to Alex Munoz Guijarro for his excellent pedal steel playing on many of our shows.
Interviews for this episode were recorded and edited by John Barrett at The Tree House Studio - Nashville, Tennessee. All shows are produced by John Barrett with the moral support of his trusty sidekick Maxwell Rascalnikov CoyoTe Rex, aka Max.
Questions or Comments?
Email me to say Howdy!: [email protected]
Visit the Website: http://BitcoinsAndGravy.com
Bitcoins and Gravy Tipping Addresses:
And if you don't feel like contacting me, just kick back, relax and enjoy the show. I hope you enjoy listening to my guests as much as I enjoy talking with them!