<iframe title="U.S. Dominance in the "New Normal"" height="122" width="100%" style="border: none;" scrolling="no" data-name="pb-iframe-player" src="https://www.podbean.com/media/player/giyrb-e5bdbc?from=pb6admin&download=1&version=1&auto=0&share=1&download=1&rtl=0&fonts=Helvetica&skin=1&pfauth=&btn-skin=107">
In this episode, Kevin Kelly sits down with Sri Thiruvadanthai, the director of research for The Jerome Levy Forecasting Center, an independent economic research and consulting firm. In this conversation, Sri and Kevin discuss:
- Today’s extraordinary policy regime
- The growth profile of the US vs. the rest of the world
- Why the US dollar could be poised for further strength
- The struggles & headwinds facing the European economy
- How the post-COVID world is likely to look
- Much more!
Thank you to our sponsor Crypto.com for making this happen! Visit bit.ly/cryptodelphi for more information!