- What the graph is and its current status
- How the graph works, and what an indexing and querying layer for blockchains means.
- The Web3 apps The Graph will enable in the future
- User experience and user interface hurdles for decentralized applications
- The decentralization spectrum
- Identity as a core primitive of Web3.
- Why the route to Web3 is not attacking Web2 apps, since the latter are fully optimized and have network effects.
- Identity is a core primitive of web3
Support The Show
- ZenLedger is the official tax software of Chain Reaction for crypto investors and accountants. Get a 15% discount when you use code Chain15.
To sponsor this top crypto research podcast, email [email protected]
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in ETH, BTC, STX, SNX, RUNE, sUSD and HNT. Let's Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service. Guest host Kevin Kelly holds tokens in BTC, ETH, RUNE, and LEO.
Cosmos by From The Dust | https://soundcloud.com/ftdmusic