Host Tom Shaughnessy talks to Vance Spencer and Michael Anderson, the GP's of Framework Ventures. On this episode we discuss
- Why the fund doesn't invest in Ethereum killers.
- Their investments in Synthetix, Chainlink, Edgeware and Futureswap.
- Paths to decentralization with founders and leading teams.
- Taking involvement as a fund to the next level with investments. Not just offering advice and connections and capital, but resources (developer resources and financial such as liquidity into protocol investments).
Support The Show
- ZenLedger is the official tax software of Chain Reaction for crypto investors and accountants. Get a 15% discount when you use code Chain15.
To sponsor this top crypto research podcast, email [email protected]
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in ETH, BTC, STX, SNX, RUNE, sUSD and HNT. Let's Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service. Guest host Kevin Kelly holds tokens in BTC, ETH, RUNE, and LEO.