- The omnibus account model has been important to large financial institutions as the cryptocurrency market has grown.
- Using omnibus accounts with digital assets means some value is stored online and some is stored offline.
- Large financial institutions are buying into digital assets and developing new technology for it slowly, but surely.
“It’s easy to get lost in the day-to-day, and we’re so used to seeing constant news flow and announcements that it really takes taking a step back to realize how much progress we’ve actually made.” –Ria Bhutoria
“There’s a lot of development going on, and a lot of it is just seemingly small improvements, but in aggregate I think it’s making the whole ecosystem more robust and stronger.” –Ria Bhutoria
Support The Show
- Visit Delta Exchange For A $10 Welcome Bonus!
- Check out eToro to Create Your Perfect Crypto Portfolio
- To sponsor this top crypto research podcast, email [email protected]
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in ETH, BTC, XTZ, STX, SNX, RUNE, sUSD and HNT. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.