Terra Luna, an ambitious stablecoin project from Korea, is targeting e-commerce as a means to get crypto in the hands of the masses. In part 1 of 2, we speak with Head of Research at Terra, Nick Platias, on:
- How seigniorage works in Terra
- Terra's 2-token model and unique cryptoeconomics
- Terra vs. existing/ previous efforts - MakerDao, Basis
Host: Jason Choi (@MrJasonChoi).
If you enjoyed the show, consider tipping! This show is not financial advice.
- BTC: 3EFSLnPpme6Lo6DynN1bVV9owooueFvEmJ
- ETH: 0xdec40AA30B9C562aB4b839529BfC290C1B5Da61E
Disclaimer: Jason Choi is an investor at Spartan Capital, the hedge fund arm of The Spartan Group. All opinions expressed by Jason and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of The Spartan Group and any of its subsidiaries and personnel. This podcast is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions. The Spartan Group and its clients may hold positions in assets described in the episode. Detailed disclaimers available at jasonchoi.me and spartangroup.io/disclaimer