Chris McCann (@mccannatron), formerly of Greylock, founded Proof of Capital to invest in crypto products with real adoption. In this special interview, we discuss:
- Why PoC hasn't funded protocols
- Why haven't remittances taken off for crypto?
- Founder-product fit, product-market fit
- Calculating TAM for new markets
- Exit opportunities in crypto
- Actionable framework for investment meetings
Subscribe or miss out!
Host: Jason Choi
If you enjoyed the show, consider tipping! This show is not financial advice.
- BTC: 3EFSLnPpme6Lo6DynN1bVV9owooueFvEmJ
- ETH: 0xdec40AA30B9C562aB4b839529BfC290C1B5Da61E
Pay your crypto taxes with the help of BitDex
Sign up for eToro here
Subscribe to Jason's newsletter here
Disclaimer: Jason Choi is an investor at Spartan Capital, the hedge fund arm of The Spartan Group. All opinions expressed by Jason and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of The Spartan Group and any of its subsidiaries and personnel. This podcast is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions. The Spartan Group and its clients may hold positions in assets described in the episode. Detailed disclaimers available at jasonchoi.me and spartangroup.io/disclaimer