To close out 2019, Open Money Initiative's Jill Carlson (@jillruthcarlson) and The Graph's Yaniv Tal (@yanivgraph) join us to debate one of the most important topics in crypto. They discuss:
- Why crypto is only for fringe use cases
- Sound Money vs. Web 3
- Whether "mass adoption" is good for crypto
- Why aren't people using dapps?
- The censorship resistance narrative
- Drivers of demand for dapps
- Jill and Yaniv's 10 year crypto outlook
Host: Jason Choi (@MrJasonChoi). If you enjoyed the show, consider tipping! This show is not financial advice.
- BTC: 3EFSLnPpme6Lo6DynN1bVV9owooueFvEmJ
- ETH: 0xdec40AA30B9C562aB4b839529BfC290C1B5Da61E
Sign up for eToro here
Disclaimer: Jason Choi is an investor at Spartan Capital, the hedge fund arm of The Spartan Group. All opinions expressed by Jason and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of The Spartan Group and any of its subsidiaries and personnel. This podcast is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions. The Spartan Group and its clients may hold positions in assets described in the episode. Detailed disclaimers available at jasonchoi.me and spartangroup.io/disclaimer