Jeopardy host Alex Trebek offered the answer “Bitcoin uses this technology as its transaction record.” The correct response, of course, was blockchain, the distributed ledger technology most cryptos are built on and was created by Satoshi Nakamoto alongside Bitcoin.
You can find all episodes of the show by visiting 4minutecrypto.com.
- Email Gary at [email protected]
- Message me at https://Facebook.com/msg/GaryLeland
- Leave a voice comment at 817-476-0660
MY SOCIAL MEDIA
- The best Bitcoin Book https://4MinuteCrypto.com/Bitcoin
- Subscribe to Alexa Flash Briefings https://4MinuteCrypto.com/Alexa
- Setup a Binance Account https://CryptoCousins.com/Binance
- Get $10 in Bitcoin free at Coinbase https://CryptoCousins.com/Coinbase
- The Trezor Wallet https://Trezor.io/?a=cryptocousins.com
- Bitcoin Clothing & Gear https://CryptoCrybaby.com
Gary is available to keynote or emcee your Bitcoin/Crypto event. Please email [email protected] for additional info.
DISCLAIMER: This article should not be taken as is, and is not intended to provide, investment advice.